How do I export iMovie on Mac?
Or if you’re using a different version of iMovie,
- Go to the top left portion of your iMovie window.
- Click “Share.”
- Select “Export Movie.”
- Give your project a name.
- Choose where you want to save it.
- Click “Save.”
What happens when you share iMovie to email?
Email option iMovie will compress the movie to 10 frames per second (digital video is usually 30 frames per second) and 160 x 120 pixels with monaural sound (not stereo). From the File menu, choose “Share….” Click the “Email” icon. From the “Send email using” pop-up menu, choose the name of the email program you use.
Why can’t I share my iMovie file?
Your iMovie sharing problem may be caused by a poor Internet connection. Make sure you have a strong internet connection.
How do you send an iMovie through email?
Send your movie via email
- From the Projects browser, select the iMovie project you want to send, click the More button, then choose Share Project. If you’re editing a project, click the Share button .
- Click Email.
- Click Share.
- Click Share.
- Complete the email that was created, then click Send.
How do I move an iMovie to my desktop?
Under File Sharing, Select iMovie In the iMovie Documents menu click Add. Your project should appear it in the iMovie Documents menu. Drag your project to the desktop or click Save to.
Can I send an iMovie through email?
Send your movie via email You can email your movie to others with the Mail app. From the Projects browser, select the iMovie project you want to send, click the More button, then choose Share Project. If you’re editing a project, click the Share button . Complete the email that was created, then click Send.
How do I use iMovie without losing quality?
How do I export iMovie without losing quality?
- Click ‘File > Share > File…’ from the top menu bar.
- Set Resolution to the same as the project, usually “1080p”
- Set Quality to “High”
- Set Compress to “Better Quality”
- Click ‘Next’
- Choose where you want to save it, then click ‘Save’
How do I get an iMovie from my Mac to my iPhone?
Answer: A: The Mac version of iMovie is not the same as the IOS version on your phone so you can’t export the project. You can share the project to iTunes and then synch the resulting movie to your iPhone. The project on your Mac is located in your iMovie library which is by default saved in your movies folder.
How do I send an iMovie to Google Drive?
How do I upload iMovie video to Google Drive?
- Download the free Google Drive app from the App Store.
- On the iMovie home page, with your movie in lights, tap the Export icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Choose Camera Roll.
- Choose an export size from the pop-up menu.
- Exit iMovie.
- Open the Google Drive app.
How do I move an iMovie to my Desktop on a Mac?
Click “Export Movie…” in the “Share” menu. In the box that appears, indicate “Mobile” next to “Size to Export.” Navigate to your Desktop, click the “Export” button, and wait for your video to be compressed and exported.