How do I reset my ap9619?
Press the Reset button. The Status LED will flash alternately orange and green. Press the Reset button a second time immediately while the LED is flashing to reset the user name and password to their defaults temporarily.
How do I reset my APC card?
It turns out there are two reset modes for the card:
- Pressing the reset button for 5-7 seconds resets only the password.
- Pressing the reset button for 20 seconds will restore the card to factory default settings and switch it to DHCP mode.
How do I reset my AP9631 network management card?
Factory reset APC AP9631 Network Management Card 2
- Turn on your APC UPS.
- Make sure your NMC has some LEDs on, which means it is at least alive.
- Stick a paper clip into the reset button, and hold it for at least 30s or until the status LED goes from green to amber.
- Release the reset button and click press it again.
How do I reset my apc to factory settings?
Locate the APC network management interface on the back of your APC UPS. Press the reset button for 20 seconds. Wait for the network led change to the orange color. The APC UPS network management interface will reset its configuration back to the factory default.
How do I restart apc UPS remotely?
Tutorial APC UPS – Restart the management interface only Open your browser and enter the IP address of the APC UPS. After a successful login, you will be sent to the APC UPS Dashboard. Select the Reboot Management Interface and click on the Apply button. In our example, the Network Management Interface will restart.
How do I reset my apc UPS?
APC Smart UPS – How to reset / restart
- Turn off and unplug UPS from wall.
- Press and hold the OFF button again.
- You may see a quick flash of the LED’s and you should hear an audible “”click”” from the UPS.
- Turn UPS back on.
How do I reset my apc network card?
Solution: To reset the network interface of a SMT, SMTL, or SMX model UPS, on the display interface hold the UP and DOWN buttons simultaneously for 5 seconds. The display flashes to indicate that the network interface has restarted.
How do I factory reset my ap9631?
Hold the reset button for 5-7 seconds. Resets only the password. Hold the reset button for 20 seconds. This will restore the card to factory default settings including switching back to DHCP mode.
How do I reset APC backup?
To do this, follow the below procedure;
- Disconnect any attached load.
- Unplug the UPS from the wall socket.
- Disconnect the UPS’ internal battery.
- Push and hold the “”On”” button on the UPS for 5 seconds.
- Reconnect internal battery.
- Plug UPS in to known good power source.
- Turn UPS on.
How do I reset my ups computer?
Turn off and remove any equipment connected to the UPS. 2. Turn off the UPS: press and hold the On/Off button until the UPS beeps, then release the button. Disconnect the UPS from the AC outlet.