How do I fix my HP paper tray problem?
- Step 1: Remove loose paper from the paper trays.
- Step 2: Clear jammed paper from the rear of the printer.
- Step 3: Clear jammed paper from the duplexer.
- Step 4: Clear jammed paper from the paper tray areas.
- Step 5: Clear jammed paper from the ink cartridge access area.
- Step 6: Reset the printer.
Why my HP printer Cannot detect paper?
The paper might not be engaged with the feed rollers. The paper-width guide is pressed against the paper stack too tightly. The paper tray is not completely inserted into the product. The paper settings in the print driver do not match the paper loaded in the paper tray.
Why is my printer not taking paper straight?
How do I fix my photo tray problem?
Solution one: Check the photo tray
- Lift the output tray and extend the photo tray. Figure : Extend the photo tray.
- Remove all photo paper from the photo tray.
- Slide the photo tray all the way into its slot, as far as it can go.
- Lower the output tray, and then press the OK button ( ) on the control panel.
How do I get my printer out of manual feed?
Use both hands to slide the manual feed slot paper guides to fit the width of the paper you are using. Using both hands, put one full sheet of paper or one envelope in the manual feed slot until the front edge touches the paper feed roller. When you feel the machine pull it in, let go. The document will be printed out.
What is auto engaging photo tray?
— Use the auto-engaging photo tray to easily print lab-quality, smudge-resistant. photos that last generations on HP Advanced Photo Paper.(4) — Get up to three times more black printed pages and 2.5 times more color printed pages when using optional high-capacity cartridges.
Why does my printer say out of paper in photo tray?
The printer might not pick up paper if the paper size and type in the paper tray do not match the paper size and type settings in the print driver.