Where is my Yahoo inbox?
To check your inbox on your computer or phone browser, visit mail.yahoo.com. As an alternative, select the envelope icon on the desktop versions of the Yahoo homepage and Yahoo Search page to go to the mail login page. Enter your Yahoo username, phone number or email address associated with your account.
How do I fix my Yahoo Mail inbox problem?
Try running a speed test, and check to see if other websites are just as slow. If they are, get closer to your router, or try resetting it. may help as well. If you’re using a mobile device, make sure you’re using the Yahoo Mail app and that it has the most recent update installed.
Why are there no emails in my Yahoo inbox?
It’s possible that one reason you aren’t receiving emails from a particular recipient is that you’ve blocked their address, whether intentionally or not. To check for blocked emails, go to the Security and Privacy section of your settings. Yahoo Mail arranges blocked email addresses alphabetically.
How do I get Yahoo Mail to open in my inbox?
How to Open a Yahoo Email Account Inbox
- Navigate to Yahoo’s homepage (see Resources).
- Once your account is created, navigate to the Yahoo homepage and click the “Mail” icon near the top of the page.
- Click the “Inbox” tab.
- Click on the subject heading of a message to read your inbox messages.
How can I restore my Yahoo emails?
- Select the Trash folder in Yahoo Mail. You’ll see it in the navigation pane at the left of the Yahoo email screen.
- Click the check box next to each email you want to recover.
- Click Restore to Inbox. The selected email will now show in your Inbox.
Why can’t I see older emails in Yahoo?
Log in to your Yahoo Mail account and click on the gear icon. Select “Help” from the menu options. Enter “Restore lost or deleted emails” in the Search Help field. Click on “Restore lost or deleted emails or IMs” from the list of results.
What happened to my inbox on Yahoo Mail?
Can You See Old Emails on Yahoo? Log in to your Yahoo Mail account and click on the gear icon. Enter “Restore lost or deleted emails” in the Search Help field. Click on “Restore lost or deleted emails or IMs” from the list of results.