What do you say to someone who turns 40?
- Happy Birthday to someone who’s Talented, Terrific, Tremendous, and Top-notch!
- Your first 40 years were pretty damn great.
- Congratulations on four decades of sheer awesomeness!
- Lordy, Lordy, look who’s 40!
- Congrats on turning the big 4-oh.
- You look good for 40.
- Happy Birthday!
- Forty is the new awesome.
How do you give a toast at a 40th birthday party?
How to Give Toasts for a 40th Birthday
- Reveal how the birthday “boy” has changed over the past 40 years if you’ve known him all his life.
- Inject humor into toasts by telling stories about silly experiences you shared as kids or one of her embarrassing moments if she’s a good sport.
What to say to a woman turning 40?
Make Her Feel Extra Special
- “Happy Birthday to someone who’s Talented, Terrific, Tremendous, and Top-notch!
- “40 and Fabulous!”
- “Aging can be fun if you lay back and enjoy it.” —
- “Every year of life is a gift, even 40.”
- “Cherish all your happy moments; they make a fine cushion for old age.” —
Who gives the toast at a birthday party?
Birthday toasts honor the birthday guest. Toasts are generally given to teenagers or adults celebrating birthdays during a party or dinner. To begin a toast, a prominent guest will call the attention of the other celebrants and announce that he would like to give a toast to the guest of honor.
How do you toast a birthday speech?
Here’s how to actually give the toast:
- Discuss ahead of time with the host when would be the best time to give a toast.
- Get a clean glass before making the toast.
- Don’t hold the glass while you’re toasting – it’s too easy to slosh if you gesture while speaking.
- When the time is appropriate, get everyone’s attention.
How do you celebrate 40?
Forty 40th Birthday Party Ideas That Will Make You Downright Excited for the Big Four-Oh
- Rent out a roller-skating rink.
- Go camping.
- Rent an Airbnb a couple hours away.
- Volunteer for something you care about.
- Take a pottery class.
- Host a small dinner party.
- Hire a private chef.
- Plan a pizza party with a sommelier.