Does LG Smart TV have chromecast?
Chromecast is the wireless technology developed by Google that can be used to watch content wirelessly from your iPhone with any LG Smart TV. Once installed, the installed chromecast icon will appear in supported apps.
Can you get Starzplay on LG Smart TV?
Unfortunately, STARZ is not currently available natively using LG Smart TV. STARZ may launch a native app for LG Smart TV in the future, but for now you can only stream using Apple AirPlay (2018+ (webOS 4.0+) models).
Which LG TV model is the best?
The best LG TVs you can buy
- Best LG TV overall: LG CX OLED. The top LG OLED and our favorite 4K TV. Specifications.
- Best premium LG TV: LG G1 OLED TV. A stunning TV fit for home theaters. Specifications.
- Entry-level OLED: LG BX OLED. LG’s cheapest OLED TV.
- Best 8K LG TV: LG QNED MiniLED 99 Series. Affordable 8K quality.
What smart system does LG TV use?
webOS, also known as LG webOS and previously known as Open webOS, HP webOS and Palm webOS, is a Linux kernel-based multitasking operating system for smart devices such as smart TVs that has also been used as a mobile operating system. Initially developed by Palm, Inc.
How do I know if my LG TV has Chromecast?
Android: Find the Screen sharing(cast or mirroring) in settings of your device and tap on it to open. Now you will find a list of wireless devices, from which you have to select your LG TV. After that, you will see your Android device display is casting on your LG TV.
How can I add apps to my LG Smart TV?
How to install apps?
- Press the Home button on the remote control.
- LG Content Store will launch.
- Select APPS category shown at the top of the screen. The list of available apps in selected category will be shown.
- Select an app from the list.
- Read the details of the app and then press Install.
How do I know what webOS my LG TV is?
In LG Smart+ TV, go to Settings > Quick Settings > General > About this TV > webOS TV Version.