What are the best arena classes in TBC?
- S+ Tier: Resto Druid.
- S Tier: Arms Warrior, Affliction Warlock, Discipline Priest, Frost Mage, Subtlety Rogue.
- A Tier: Beast Master Hunter, Fire Mage.
- B Tier: Arcane Mage, Destro Warlock, Feral Druid, Holy Paladin, Resto Shaman, Marksman Hunter, Shadow Priest.
Which rogue spec is best for PvP TBC?
Subtlety Rogue PvP
Subtlety Rogue PvP Overview Subtlety is the go-to spec for Rogues in TBC Classic. Subtlety excels at having high survivability, high burst windows, as well as high mobility. It is an all-around amazing specialization for PvP in TBC Classic.
Is Rogue any good in TBC?
Rogues are one of the most fun classes to play in TBC Classic for both PvE and PvP. Despite what many think, Rogues bring a decent amount of utility to the raid and deal heavy single-target damage. Combat is hands down the strongest build for maximizing DPS output for PvE.
What is the best DPS class in TBC?
Warlocks are the best DPS in TBC. They provide raids with various curse to debuff boss encounters. Meanwhile, their utility is top-notch as well through the use of Health Stones and Soul Stones that increase raid survivability. Destruction Warlock will provide the highest DPS and many raids will run four or more.
How much hit Do rogues need for PvP TBC?
How much hit do I need in PvP? You want 5% minimum to not miss abilities. HOWEVER – most rogues aim for more to account for stats and talents which increase your chance to miss.
What weapons should a TBC sub rogue use?
Best Leveling Weapons and Gear for Subtlety Rogue DPS in Burning Crusade
|30-40||Sword of Omen|
|34-40||Sword of Serenity|
What poisons to use rogue TBC leveling?
TBC Rogue Poisons Guide
- Crippling: Crippling Poison II (slows movement),
- Mind-numbing: Mind-numbing Poison III (slows casting speed),
- Lethal: Deadly Poison VII, Instant Poison VII (adds damage.)
- Pressure: Wound Poison V (healing reduction)