What is 49 service error on HP printer?
A 49 error typically occurs when the printer attempts to perform an action that the firmware is not capable of performing or might not be designed to handle, for example: Printing files that include unsupported printer commands.
How do I fix HP printer Error?
- Make sure the printer is turned on. You can also restart both the printer and your computer.
- Check if the printer is connected to your computer or WI-FI network.
- Make sure the paper try of your printer is loaded and that the printer has enough ink.
- If the error still occurs, contact the HP printer support.
How do I fix Error 49.4 c02?
When your printer displays the HP error code 49.4c02, it’s usually caused by a print job….
- Delete any jobs in the print queue.
- Print a test page.
- Disable Advance Printing Features.
- Check whether you’re using the Franklin Gothic Book font.
- Flash and update the firmware.
- Contact your printer’s manufacturer.
What do you do when printer Status says error?
If your printer’s status displays “Printer in error state,” there may be a problem with the printer itself. Make sure the printer is turned on and connected to your PC by Wi-Fi or cable. Check it for low paper or ink, and be sure the cover isn’t open and the paper isn’t jammed.
Why is my HP printer giving me an error message?
An issue most commonly associated with driver or printer cable problems, turning the printer off and on should see this error message disappear. A hardware problem may be the reason the error message persists. Try resetting the printer initially and reinstall the toner cartridge if the problem persists.
How do I fix 79 service error?
If you get the 79 service error turn off the printer, then on. It’s a basic solution that you can try first….
- Error 79 turn off then on. Turn the printer’s power off.
- Reinstall the DIMM. 2.1 Remove and install the DIMM again.
- Reinstall the drivers.
- Contact HP Support.