How do I check my promotion on TrueMove?
Adding *9 returns English language. So *101# would give a Thai message. *101*9# would be in English….DTAC Happy USSD Codes.
|Check your remaining balance||Press: *101*9# or *101|
|Find out your phone number||Press:*102*9#|
|Check your Promotion||Press:*103*8*9#|
How do I top up TrueMove Internet?
How does Recharge work?
- Enter *939*1# followed by the send button.
- Call *9399 and follow the instructions.
How do I cancel my TrueMove subscription?
- check recurring cycle period, dial *510*96# (free)
- cancel all Automatic Renew package, dial *190# (free)
- cancel some Automatic Renew package, dial *901*USSD code of package you wish to cancel# (free) e.g. *901*9979#
- check topping package usage, dial *900# (free)
- check balance, dial *123# (free)
Is unlimited Internet true?
It’s true, with unlimited data plans, there are no limits to the amount of data you can use. There is, however, very truly limits to data speed. When you are buying an unlimited plan, you might find language that resembles this: Customer may experience reduced speeds at times of network congestion.
How do I transfer my balance to Truemove?
- IVR – Dial * 1012 and follow the steps.
- USSD Code – Dial: * 112 * 10-digit Receivers Number * Amount(20-200) #
- mydtac eService.
How do I pay my true Internet bill?
Pay True Bills
- Tap My True Bills icon on Homescreen.
- Select the bill, then tap Pay.
- Check if the amount & everything is correct, then choose your preferred funding source (i.e. binding bank account, credit card, or wallet balance), then tap Confirm.
- Enter the OTP and swipe to proceed.
Does WiFi give you unlimited data?
Is WIFI really unlimited data? WiFi is not Unlimited. Yes, most of the technology providers have an impression that WiFi is Unlimited Free Internet while Cellular Data is Limited Paid Internet. A smartphone with Cellular data can also be used as a WiFi Hotspot which doesn’t make the WiFi Unlimited.
How do I transfer my balance to another number?
*1*1*923xxxxxxxxx*Amount# and press 1 to confirm the balance transfer. For example, to share Rs. 100.00 with a prepaid number 03451234567, type and send: *1*1*923451234567*100# and press 1 to confirm the balance transfer.
How can I check my SIM balance?
All SIM Main Account Balance Check USSD Codes List
- Bsnl Main Balance Check : *123# OR *124*1#
- Vodafone Main Balance Check : *111# OR *141#
- Idea Main Balance Check : *130# OR *131*3#
- Jio Voice/SMS/4G Net Balance Check: Send SMS “BAL” to 199.
- Reliance Main Balance Check : *367#
- Telenor Main Balance Check : *121*1*1#