What is the most useless world record?
10 totally stupid world records:
- Most Eggs Crushed with the Head.
- Most People Brushing Their Teeth Simultaneously.
- Largest Collection of sick Bags.
- Longest Ear Hair.
- Largest Smurf Meeting Ever.
- Most Married Person.
- Highest Jump by a Guinea Pig.
- Hardest Kick In The Groin.
Has anyone died attempting a world record?
A 28-year-old daredevil has died in the US state of Washington after crashing while trying to break the world record for the longest motorcycle ramp jump. Officials said Alex Harvill died after an accident during a practice run on Thursday morning.
Who holds the record for most records broken?
There are many prolific record holders in the Guinness World Records (GWR) archives. But none of their achievements quite match those of title holder Ashrita Furman, from Brooklyn, New York, who has become famous as the man with the most Guinness World Records titles.
What is the fastest shower ever taken?
Noah Riffe took a shower in 36.10 seconds. He set the record to raise awareness for the Records For Water campaign.
What’s the longest someone has died and came back?
Velma Thomas, 59, of Nitro, West Virginia, USA holds the record time for recovering from clinical death. In May 2008, Thomas went into cardiac arrest at her home.
What is the fastest death in Minecraft?
[World Record] Fastest Death In Minecraft Survival on a Random Generater World! (3.09 seconds)
What is the most famous world record?
Here are some Guinness World Records that you might be able to beat!
- Most jelly eaten with chopsticks.
- Most spoons balanced on face.
- Fastest time to put together Mr.
- Most coins stacked.
- Most hula hoops spun at once.
- Most walnuts crushed by hand in one minute.
- Tallest sandcastle.
- Most ice cream scoops balanced on a cone.