How many units are there in Level 3 Health and Social Care?

How many units are there in Level 3 Health and Social Care?

The Pearson BTEC Level 3 Certificate in Health and Social Care consists of one mandatory unit, one specialist optional unit plus optional units that provide for a combined total of 180 guided learning hours (GLH) or 30 credits for the completed qualification.

What is BTEC Level 3 Health and Social Care?

ABOUT THE COURSE This course has been designed to help you specialise in health and social care, covering a variety of topics including public health, sociological and psychological perspectives, and safeguarding. You will also go on placement to experience working in a health and social care setting.

What is BTEC Health and Social Care?

This BTEC level 2 qualification is a practical, work-related course that is equivalent to a GCSE at grades A to C but awarded as a Distinction, Merit or Pass. Students study topics that are based upon realistic workplace situations, activities and demands.

What level is BTEC Health and Social Care?

Level 3
Course Overview The BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care is equivalent to two A Levels. It is a full time qualification.

Can I be a nurse with Health and Social Care Level 3?

With one to two years’ experience as a healthcare assistant (plus NVQ Level 3 in health), your employer may agree to second you to nurse training. After you qualify as a nurse, your employer may expect you to work with them for a qualifying period.

What jobs can you get with a BTEC Level 3 Health and Social Care?

At level 3, health and social jobs include more experienced care assistants, key workers, healthcare assistants and support workers. There is also a level 5 diploma for more experienced care workers looking to go into management roles.

What can I do with health and social care BTEC?

Graduate level

  • Health administration.
  • Care management.
  • Further Education teaching.
  • Community development.
  • Charity Officer.
  • Social work.
  • Nursing.
  • Health therapies.

Do universities accept BTECs?

Most universities and colleges in the UK accept Btec students, including competitive universities from the Russell Group. Nearly all universities accept Btecs in relevant subject areas, similar to how they would with equivalent A-level qualifications.

Is there a Level 1 Health and Social Care?

Level 1. This level is ideal if you’re hoping for a career in health and social care or are newly in post. It covers the basic knowledge that you will need and that you can build on. Level 1 Diploma in Introduction to Health, Social Care and Children’s and Young People’s Settings (4333-15)