Can I use my Canon SLR lens on a digital camera?
Canon. Any Canon “EF” lens made after 1987 will fit any Canon digital SLR, but none of the old “FD” mount lenses made before 1987 will fit. If you have an RF mirrorless camera, you can choose the newer RF lenses or older EF lenses with an adaptor. Both lens ranges are excellent.
What is the best overall lens?
Top 10 Best All-around Canon Lens (Updated for 2021)
- Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM Lens.
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM.
- Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS II USM Lens.
- Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM Lens.
- Canon EF 16-35mm f/4L IS USM Lens.
- Sigma 24-105mm f/4.0 DG OS HSM Art Lens.
- Tamron 24-70mm f/2.8 Di VC USD Lens.
- Zeiss Otus 55mm f1.
What are the best DSLR lens?
8 Best DSLR and Mirrorless Camera Lenses to Buy
- Canon EF 28mm f/2.8 IS USM Wide Angle Lens (Used)
- Sony SEL28F20 FE 28mm f/2-22 Standard-Prime Lens.
- Rokinon DS50M-NEX 50 mm Full Frame Cine Wide Angle Lens.
- Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM Medium Telephoto Lens.
- Canon EF 24-105mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens.
How long will a Canon lens last?
Thanks. Your lens is still in production and there is no indication that it will be discontinued anytime soon. Even when it is discontinued at some point, Canon normally services it for a few more years (often 5 or 6 years, although that can vary – private repair shops may be able to fix it after that).
What lense is best for photography?
10 Great Lenses for Portrait Photography for Canon and Nikon Shooters
- Canon EF 85mm f/1.2L II.
- Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II.
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.2L.
- Canon EF 35mm f/1.4L II.
- Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II.
- Nikon AF-S 85mm f/1.4G.
- Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8G VR II.
- Nikon 50mm f/1.4G.
Which lens is better for photography?
Best Lenses for Portrait Photography – CANON
|Canon 135mm f/2||Focal length: 135mm F/2 maximum aperture Micro UltraSonic Motor (USM)|
|Canon 70-200mm f/2.8||Focal length: 70-200 mm F/2.8 maximum aperture Inner focusing system|
|Canon 50mm f/1.2||Focal length: 50mm F/1.2 maximum aperture Ultrasonic Motor (USM)|