How do you write minutes for Housing Society meeting?
Minutes of any Meeting should state the name of the Co-operative Housing Society, time, date, place, type of meeting, a record of the name of the members present in the meeting, etc. Minutes should contain summary of the discussions held leading to the resolution says Adv. R. P. Rathod.
Can a member attend managing committee meeting?
Every member of the Committee shall have one vote. The Secretary of the Society shall attend every meeting of the Committee and record its minutes and place the same for confirmation before the next meeting of the Committee after the minutes are signed by the Secretary of the Society and the Chairman of the meeting.
How do you conduct a management committee meeting?
- Start the meeting. Welcome any new members.
- Receive apologies for absence.
- Check for Conflicts of Interest on the items on the agenda.
- Ensure that additions or amendments to minutes are recorded.
- Set the scene. State the objectives of the meeting and each item.
- Try to be brief when making a point.
How many clear days notice should be given to all the members?
In case of the Annual General Body Meeting, 14 clear day’s Notice and in the case of the special general body meeting, 5 clear day’s notice of the meeting shall be given to all the Members of the Society, as provided under Bye-law No. 162, under intimation to the Federation and to the Registering Authority.
What is the role of president in housing society?
The President/Chairman is the head of the Managing Committee or Housing Society Association. They are in charge of ensuring the overall peace of the apartment complex. The President is the point of contact for all legalities of the Housing Society.
Can resignation of managing committee members be rejected?
33(1). The Committee shall have no role in accepting or rejecting the resignation, therefore the provision that the resignation shall have effect only from the date of its acceptance by the committee under Rule 38(4) has no relevancy in the light of Explanation of 33(1) of the Act. 7.
What is the role of chairman in Housing society?
Chairman is responsible for the overall supervision of the society. Chairman is responsible for keeping a tab on the smooth and hassle-free functioning of the society. In case of any mishappenings or miscreants, Chairman is the one answerable to the entire society and take up every responsibility born out of that.
What are the roles of committee members?
Committee Member Responsibilities
- Review all relevant material before committee meetings.
- Attend committee meetings and voice objective opinions on issues.
- Pay attention to association activities that affect or are affected by the committee’s work.
How do you effectively manage a committee?
Four Effective Strategies for Managing Committees
- Understand Roles. Organization is key to the effectiveness of any committee.
- Plan and Manage Your Strategies. Planning and management strategies are often dictated by the needs of each unique institution and department.
- Engage with Committee Members.
- Solve Problems.