How can I write application for railway?
- 17.08. 2019,
- New Delhi.
- Respected Sir,
- Subject: Application for Railway Ticket Monthly Pass /concession.
- Concession Type: Long Journey / Monthly Pass .
- Monthly Pass: < Enter the starting point> (Station Name) TO < Enter the destination > (Station Name)
- Date of Birth: 21-02-1997.
How do you write a letter to a Station Master to issue a train pass?
So, I would like to humbly request you to please approve my application and give me permission for the said pass so that I will have better and easy access in travelling. Thank you for your time and looking forward to hearing from you.
How do you become a Station Master?
Railway Recruitment Board conducts computer based online examination to appoint Station Masters. The written examination comprises of two stages- Preliminary and Final Examination followed by Aptitude Test and Document Verification at last.
What are the duties of Station Master?
The Station Master must daily inspect the station which must include the inspection of cabins, signals, level crossing gates, lamps, weighing machines, goods and station yard and vehicles standing therein, at least once a day. The Yard Master will perform similar duties in the area under his charge.
How much does a station master earn?
Ans. The Railway Station Masters receive their salary as per the latest pay commission by the central government. With a basic pay of 36,500/-, the in-hand salary of a railway station master is around Rs. 41,000/- including all the allowances and other benefits.
Is station master a good job?
The job of a Railway Station Master is among the most desirable post notified by the RRB in the graduate-level category. It released 35,208 vacancies for RRB NTPC in 2019. A total of 6865 vacancies for Station Master included in all RRBs were released under RRB NTPC.
What is in hand salary of station master?
How do you start the body of an application letter?
How to Start a Cover Letter
- Be direct. In these opening sentences, you want to explicitly let the reader know which position you’re applying for.
- Mention a contact. If someone referred you to the position, include that information early on as well.
- State an accomplishment.
- Express excitement.
- Use keywords.