How do you use master key on Wii U?
Wii U Parental Control Reset — The Easy Way!
- Get your inquiry code (you recieve it when you mess up the PIN 3 times and the secret question 3 times).
- Enter the 10-digit inquiry code on mkey generator.
- You will recieve a 5-digit master key PIN.
- Go and enter it on your Wii U when prompted.
How do you bypass a password on a Wii U?
If you forget your PIN, it’s possible to reset it by following these steps:
- Open the Parental Controls software from the Wii U Menu.
- Select Parental Controls and tap “Forgot PIN”.
- You will be prompted to enter the answer to your secret question. Once entered, you will gain access to the Parental Controls front page.
How do I get my DS master key?
Master Key Location
- Thief class starting equipment.
- Chosen as a gift upon character creation.
- Sold by Domhnall of Zena for 5,000 souls, after he moves to the Bridge in Firelink Shrine. ( Patch 1.04)
How do I wipe my Wii U without the PIN?
Start your Wii U and tap on the Settings icon (the wrench) of the Wii U gamepad. Next, go back to the WiiU gamepad and use the left stick to move to the Delete All Content and Settings section. Click on OK, and then tap on Next > Delete Everything to complete the reset.
Can you factory reset a Wii U?
From the Wii U Menu, select System Settings. Using the Left Stick, scroll to Delete All Content & Settings and press the A Button. Please read the information displayed on your TV screen, and then tap Next. Wait for a few seconds, and then tap Delete Everything.
How do I wipe my Wii U without the pin?
Can you factory reset a Wii U without password?
What doors does master key open dark souls?
Purchased from the Undead Merchant NPC in the Undead Burg. Used to unlock two doors in the Undead Burg; a residence door in the upper areas, and a door where Griggs of Vinnheim is trapped in the Lower Undead Burg. The Master Key can unlock the door in the upper Undead Burg.