Can I whitelist certain YouTube channels?
Following a change earlier this year that allowed parents to limit viewing options to human-reviewed channels, YouTube today is adding another feature that will give parents the ability to explicitly whitelist every channel or video they want to be available to their children through the app.
How do you whitelist in uBlock origin?
uBlock / uBlock Origin
- Click the uBlock / uBlock Origin icon.
- Click the “power” button in the menu that appears to whitelist the current web site.
- Reload the page you were viewing.
Does uBlock origin work on YouTube?
uBlock can take care of your YouTube ads in a hurry. At the same time it will also prevent those annoying pop ups on other websites, too. Install the uBlock extension on your browser of choice.
How do I whitelist a YouTube channel for music?
This is sometimes called “allow-list” or “whitelist”, and it just tells YouTube that you have our permission to use our content. After you’ve found the tracks you want and you’ve subscribed, you’ll need to add the tracks to your cart to generate a license and whitelist your YouTube channel.
What does whitelisted mean on YouTube?
Whitelisting on YouTube means that a video will not be claimed by YouTube Content ID. If you have an agreement with a content uploader ahead of time and have cleared them to use your content, you can Whitelist them so that claims will not appear on their uploads.
How do I whitelist a YouTube channel on Adguard?
To add to whitelist, click on Adguard AdBlocker icon > shift the slider next to Protection on this website. Alternatively, you can also click on Pause Adguard protection to temporarily allow ads on the site. To disable blocking on specific site, click on AdRemover icon, the Blue Sheild > Disable On This Website.
How do I stop uBlock from blocking a site?
- Go to the website where you want to disable uBlock Origin. In the upper right corner of the Chrome browser, click on the uBlock Origin icon in the toolbar.
- The uBlock Origin’s popup window will appear. Click the large blue power button to turn off uBlock Origin for the current site.
How do I add exceptions to uBlock origin?
In the uBlock Origin’s options, switch to the “My filters” tab. To override a cosmetic filter, you need to enter to following details from the details view you opened before: “#@#”. This filter breaks down to mean: On the website , apply a cosmetic filter exception, to .
Is uBlock Origin better than AdBlock?
Ublock is lighter and probably faster than AdBlock Plus, but if you are using AdBlock Plus with just a few filters instead of many then the difference is not noticeable. I use a customized small filter for AdBlock Plus and it is very fast. As for CSS ads and elements, these can be easily blocked in AdBlock Plus.
Why is Ublock origin not working on YouTube?
You can uninstall the extension through your browser and install it again easily. This is another possible solution to the problem. You can try clearing out your browser and cache and cookies to see if it fixes the problem. You can clear cache and cookies under the History tab on your browser.
What does whitelisted on YouTube mean?
How do I whitelist a channel?
2. Use AdBlock
- Go to the toolbar of your browser and click on the AdBlock button.
- Select options by clicking on the gear icon.
- Under General, click “allow whitelist.”
- Then refresh your browser/page.
- Go to a YouTube channel or video and click on the AdBlock button.
- You should see ‘whitelist (name) channel,’ click on it.