Is there a Google Analytics Plugin for WordPress?
MonsterInsights is the best Google Analytics plugin for WordPress. It lets you add Google Analytics to your WordPress website without editing code or hiring a developer. Plus, it makes it super easy to find analytics data that matters for business through its WordPress dashboard reports.
How do I add Google Analytics to a WordPress plugin?
To create this plugin, you’ll follow five steps:
- Check your active theme’s header. php file to ensure it includes the wp_head hook.
- Create a new file in your plugins folder.
- Get your analytics tracking code from the Google Analytics site.
- Add some code including the tracking code to your plugin.
- Activate the plugin.
Which WordPress plugin is best for Google Analytics?
Best Google Analytics Plugins for WordPress
- MonsterInsights – Best Google Analytics Plugin for WordPress.
- GA Google Analytics.
- Enhanced Ecommerce Google Analytics.
- Google Analytics by 10Web.
- WP Google Analytics Events.
- WP Statistics.
How do I use Google Analytics with WordPress?
To enable Google Analytics tracking on your site, follow these steps:
- Visit the “Plugin Settings” panel.
- Enter your GA Tracking ID.
- Choose either Universal Analytics or Global Site Tag*
- Configure any other plugin settings as desired (optional)
Is Google Analytics a plugin?
The Enhanced Ecommerce Google Analytics plugin is a free WordPress plugin that’s great for WooCommerce.
How do I install Google Analytics without WordPress plugin?
Let’s see what is the best way to install Google Analytics on the WordPress website.
- Step #1: Create a Google Account.
- Step #2: Log In To Google Analytics.
- Step #3: Get Your Google Analytics Tracking ID & Copy Tracking Code.
- Step #4: Log In To WordPress And Add The Code.
- Step #5: Test Your Connection To Google Analytics.
How do I install Google Analytics without WordPress Plugin?
Where do I put Google Analytics tracking code in WordPress?
Log in to your WordPress dashboard and navigate to Appearance » Theme Editor. Now click the Theme Header (header. php) file on the right-hand side below the Theme Files section. Paste the tracking code you just copied from your Analytics profile before the closing tag.
Do I need exact metrics?
Better Understand Your Visitors with Detailed Insights Another benefit of using ExactMetrics is that it helps you get detailed insights about your visitors and see how they use your website. You can then optimize your website and ensure it’s working properly on different devices.
What is a Google Analytics plugin?
Plugins are scripts that enhance the functionality of analytics. js to aid in measuring user interaction. Plugins are typically specific to a set of features that may not be required by all Google Analytics users, such as ecommerce or cross-domain measurement, and are therefore not included in analytics.
Can I use Google Analytics without a plugin?
Adding Google Analytics to your site without a plugin is not as easy as with a plugin. That’s because you’ll have to enter the tracking code in the header of your website. Any mistake you make while adding the tracking snippet can mess up your analytics or even bring down your entire website.
Where is Google Analytics in WordPress?
On Your WordPress.com Site Head to My Sites → Tools → Marketing → Traffic and scroll down until you find the Google Analytics section.