How many levels is diamond border?
Lookup table and portrait border gallery
|2401-2500||Diamond- and-gold border||No stars|
|2501-2600||1 diamond star|
|2601-2700||2 gold stars|
|2701-2800||1 diamond 2 gold stars|
What is the highest border in Overwatch?
Here are all the borders that are currently available:
- Bronze (Level 1-600)
- Silver (Level 601-1200)
- Gold (Level 1201-1800)
- Platinum (Level 1801-2400)
- Diamond (Level 2401-3000)
What comes after Diamond level in Overwatch?
Platinum – 2,500 to 2,999 SR. Diamond – 3,000 to 3,499 SR. Masters – 3,500 to 3,999 SR. Grandmaster – 4,000 to 5,000 SR.
How do you farm XP in Overwatch?
How to Level Up Fast in Overwatch
- Play with your friends. One of the easiest ways to grab an extra 20% XP is by playing the game with your friends.
- Try out Total Mayhem in arcade.
- Play at least one game a day.
- Play consecutive matches.
- Give out your endorsements.
- Don’t leave games.
Is there a max level in Overwatch?
As of now, there isn’t a level cap in Overwatch’s progression system so as you play more matches, you’ll continue to level up, unlocking more rewards, portrait borders, and character portraits.
What percent of Overwatch players are diamond?
Overwatch rank distribution
What gets you the most XP in Overwatch?
In fact, you get more EXP points the longer you play.
- Group up with your playing buddies. Grouping up with your friends of Overwatch is one of the best ways to rapidly grow your ranks.
- Work on your winning ways.
- Go for Gold.
- Consecutive matches.
- Get a win each day.
- Blizzard makes Backfilling Great.
- Stick around.