How do you forward calls on Vodafone?
To divert all calls
- Type the following into your phone **21* followed by your desired telephone number then add # For example **21*07829700191#
- Press the ‘call’ button (wait for the screen message to confirm the service has been set up)
- To cancel, call ##21# (again, wait.
How do I turn off call forwarding on Vodafone UK?
Call ##002# to cancel all active call diverts. You’ll get a pop-up message saying call forwarding is off.
How do I turn off call forwarding on Vodafone?
How to deactivate call forwarding (Vodafone, Airtel, and Idea!)
- To deactivate call forwarding when you phone is unanswered: ##61#
- To deactivate call forwarding when your phone is not reachable: ##62#
- To deactivate call forwarding when busy: ##67#
- To deactivate all types of calls: ##21#
Does Vodafone support call forwarding?
If you are busy or working remotely, you can answer calls on your mobile phone, forward your calls to another number or divert them to voicemail. You can also use feature access codes to forward calls in all One Net Business applications and on all devices. Select Settings > Services > Forward all calls.
How do I divert my Vodafone landline to my mobile?
Diverting your calls to another number is simple – just call us on 08080 034 515 (free from landlines and mobiles) and we’ll have our Call divert service ready for you within 24 hours.
How do I deactivate call forwarding?
Most devices should have settings like those below.
- Open the Phone app.
- Tap the 3-dot menu button or the 3-line menu button.
- Look for “Call Forwarding” or “More settings”
- Tap ‘Call forwarding’
- Select voice calls.
- Make sure all options are turned OFF.
Why call divert is not working?
Try these tips if you’re having trouble getting Call Forwarding to work: If you receive a busy signal when you try to use Call Forwarding, you may need to change your phone’s settings and double check that you’re using the feature correctly. Make sure your phone is set to tone, not pulse.