How do I book train tickets online?
How can I book train ticket online?
- Visit the Goibibo website/app and go to the IRCTC Trains page.
- Enter the ‘From’ and ‘To’ destinations, select the travel date from the calendar icon and click on the Search button.
- After finding a preferred train, click on check availability and then click on Book Now.
How can I get passenger name on train?
IRCTC Ticket Upgraded passenger list finder details. One you have open the same then enter the Train No. and Enter the chart date. Once you enter the same press Get List button to get the complete chart that shows upgraded passenger details.
How can I check my PNR status?
Ways To Check IRCTC PNR Status
- PNR status check for railway reservation using SMS/phone: SMS PNR and send to 139 or call 139.
- PNR status on mobile on Paytm App/Website.
- PNR Status Enquiry at railway station counters.
- Check in Final reservation charts.
Why ticket is not getting booked?
Passenger opted for particular berth at the time of booking and ticket not booked due to choice of Berth not available. Other reasons such as network failures etc. System or network failure at Banks end or at PG before remitting Ticket Amount to IRCTC . Amount is not credited to IRCTC Account.
Which is best app for train booking?
Top 5 Apps For Booking Train Tickets Online in 2021
- IRCTC Rail Connect App – No.1 App to book train tickets online. Services it offers.
- IRCTC Train App by IXIGO – App For Booking Train Tickets.
- MakeMyTrip – App For Booking Rail Tickets Online.
- Goibibo and Goibibo Train ticket Booking App.
- Yatra App.
How can I get passenger name from PNR number?
There is no way that you will be able to find out the names of the passengers. The names won’t be specified when the PNR status is entered, the details including Name, age, gender will be kept confidential after booking the tickets due to privacy reasons and for avoiding the misuse of details.
How can I check the flight passenger list?
Additionally, you can also click on the ‘Flight Status’ tab on the MakeMyTrip app and simply enter your departure destination and day of travel to check the arrivals and departures. You can also log in to the airlines’ website and check the flight status information using your unique PNR (Passenger Name Record) code.
What is the best luxury train in India?
Maharajas Express. The Maharajas Express is the epitome of luxury train travel in India. It is the most exclusive and luxurious of all the four luxury trains and offers real comfort in its premium cabins, especially the Presidential Suite which includes two bedrooms and occupies an entire car.
What is 10 digit PNR number?
It keeps personal and journey details of each passenger. PNR means Passenger Name Record which is 10 digit alpha numeric unique number allotted to each passenger or group of passengers against their each booked ticket.
What is railway reservation?
Railway Reservation counter is primary method for reserving and cancelling your railway ticket. Even though Indian railways has modernised the ticket booking process, still few people who doesn’t know to access computer or mobile use the old method for booking their railway tickets.
What is Indian Railway?
Indian Railways ( IR) is India ‘s national railway system operated by the Ministry of Railways . It manages the fourth largest railway network in the world by size, with a route length of 67,368-kilometre (41,861 mi) and total track length of 121,407-kilometre (75,439 mi) as of March 2017.