Can you donate DVDs to the military?
Collecting new and used DVDs to send to our Troops is the Mission. AMVETS Task Force DVD is an appeal to Patriotic Americans to donate their new and used DVDs which will then be shipped to our fighting men and women overseas.
How do I donate DVDs to the vets?
One is by sending your DVDs directly to the VA facility nearest to you. You can use DVDs4Vets’s V. A. Facility Locator to find one of the over 1,500 Veterans’ hospitals or Vet centers in your area that DVDs4Vets works with. Alternatively, you can send your DVDs directly to DVDs4Vets.
Where is the best place to donate DVDs?
Try one of the following types of organizations for your DVD donation:
- care centers.
- youth programs.
- daycare facilities.
- doctors’ offices and hospitals
Who can I donate DVDs to?
You can donate DVDs to your local Goodwill and rake in the tax cred.
Do charity shops want DVDs?
Charity shops often accept CDs and DVDs for re-sale. CDs, DVDs and computer games in good condition can be sometimes be sold on sites like eBay, Music Magpie, Zapper and Ziffit that offer this service. Be aware that some offer free postage while others will charge.
How do I get rid of old DVD movies?
How To Get Rid of Old DVDs
- Donate to Others. Donating your old DVDs to others is a great way to get rid of your unwanted disk collection.
- Recycle. Yes, you can recycle your old DVDs!
- Sell. Make some extra cash from your old DVDs by selling them.
- Sell, Recycle & Donate With Zapper.
What can I do with old CDs and DVDs?
How to Recycle CDs & Tapes
- Donate your old CD, DVDs and tapes to a secondhand store or music reseller for reuse. Even if the items are scratched, it’s likely they can be repaired and resold.
- Use them for a DIY art project.
- Mail your media to a company like the CD Recycling Center of America or GreenDisk.
How do I get rid of DVDs?