How do I get to advanced Mail settings in Windows 10?
I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.
- Launch the Windows Mail app and navigate to Settings > Manage Accounts > Add account > Advanced.
- Setup > Internet email.
- Enter the required credentials and sign in.
- Follow the below steps to change settings for a particular account on Mail app.
Where do I find advanced mailbox settings?
Here are a couple of ways to access the Advanced email account settings:
- Open Outlook.
- Press Ctrl, Alt and S keys simultaneously to open Account Settings window.
- Select your email address, click on Edit option.
- Click on Account Properties and go to Advanced tab and you can edit and change the account settings.
Does Windows 10 have a built in email program?
It’s called Outlook Mail on Windows 10 Mobile running on smartphones and phablets, but just plain Mail on Windows 10 for PCs. …
How do I change IMAP settings in Windows 10?
How to Change Account Settings in Mail in Windows 10
- Click the Mail tile on the Start menu.
- From within Mail click the Settings icon in the lower-left corner, and then click Manage Accounts in the Settings pane.
- Click the account for which you want to change settings.
- Edit the Account Name if you want.
How do I change port settings in Windows 10 Mail?
How to amend your SMTP port in Microsoft Windows 10 Mail
- In the Mail app, select the settings icon.
- Underneath Settings, tap Accounts.
- Underneath Accounts, tap The account you want to edit.
- Click “Change Mailbox and Sync Settings”
- Click “Advanced Mailbox Settings”
Is Windows 10 Mail any good?
Windows email, or Mail, is a great, though not unexpected, inclusion in Windows 10. As the OS’ dedicated email client, it offers something that most web-based email services just don’t.
How do I change my port settings?
- Go to Windows Device manager > Multi-port serial adapters.
- Select the adapter and right click to open the menu.
- Click on the Properties link.
- Open the Ports Configuration tab.
- Click on the Port Setting button.
- Select the Port Number and click OK.
- Click OK to apply the changes.