What ink does canon MP560 use?
The Canon PIXMA MP560 uses Canon PGI-220 and Canon CLI-221 ink cartridges.
Is Canon MP560 an inkjet printer?
The PIXMA MP560 Inkjet Photo All-In-One Printer lets you easily print from anywhere around the house enjoying incredible 9600 x 2400 maximum color dpi1 with a minimum color droplet size of 1pl and a 5 individual ink tank system.
What is PGBK cartridge?
(PaGe BlacK or PiGmented BlacK) The black ink in Canon inkjet printers used for regular printed documents. See inkjet cartridge. Page Black and Black. Used for regular document printing, the page black ink cartridge (PGBK) has twice the capacity of photo black (BK).
How do I connect my mp560 to WIFI?
Be sure to prepare an access point.
- Use the Easy-Scroll Wheel (A) to select Settings, then press the button.
- Select [Wireless LAN setup], then press the button.
- Select [Yes], then press the button.
- Select [Easy settings], then press the button.
How do I scan a document on my Canon mp560?
For details, refer to Network Scan Settings.
- Set the Starting application.
- Make sure that the machine is turned on.
- Load the original on the Platen Glass.
- Select Scan on the HOME screen, then press the OK button.
- Select PC, then press the OK button.
- Select the PC to save the scanned data.
Why are there 2 black cartridges?
The two black ink tanks serve different purposes and are used for different types of printing. The larger black ink tank is a pigment-based ink and is used for your document printing when plain paper is selected, you are doing single-sided printing, and your document contains black text.
Is PGBK the same as black?
The letters “PGBK” refer to Canon pigment black ink — the primary black ink used to print documents that feature mostly text instead of images or pictures. The ink is also often referred to as “Page Black” ink.
Can I connect my Canon printer to my Chromebook?
Follow any on-screen instructions. When your printer is connected to your Chromebook, it doesn’t need to be connected to Wi-Fi. If you’re using a USB cable, you can go to Step 2….Select Add.
|Epson||Printers in US Printers in Canada Printers in Japan|