How do I factory reset my Samsung Galaxy Ace 3?
How do I perform a factory reset on my Samsung Galaxy Ace 3?
- Touch the Accounts tab.
- Touch Back up and reset.
- Touch Factory data reset.
- Touch Reset device.
- Touch Erase everything.
When did Galaxy Ace 3 come out?
Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 mobile was launched in June 2013. The phone comes with a 4.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 480×800 pixels. Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 is powered by a 1GHz dual-core ARM Cortex-A9 processor. It comes with 1GB of RAM.
How do I update my Galaxy Ace 3?
- Select Apps.
- Scroll to and select Settings.
- Select More.
- Select About device.
- Select Software update.
- Select Update.
- Select OK.
- If your phone is up to date, select OK. If your phone is not up to date, follow the instructions on the screen.
How big is a Samsung Galaxy Ace 3?
|Size||4.0 inches, 45.5 cm2 (~59.9% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||480 x 800 pixels, 5:3 ratio (~233 ppi density)|
When was Galaxy Ace made?
Samsung Galaxy Ace
|First released||UK 1 February 2011|
|Successor||Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus Samsung Galaxy Ace 2|
|Dimensions||112.4 mm (4.43 in) H 59.9 mm (2.36 in) W 11.5 mm (0.45 in) D|
How do you update Samsung Galaxy Ace?
To check updates manually:
- On the homescreen, tap Menu then Settings.
- Tap About phone.
- Tap Software update.
- Tap Check for update.
- You’ll be asked to set up a Samsung account to continue. Please follow the onscreen instructions to set up an account. Your phone will now check for updates.
Are Samsung AC bad?
Quality-wise, this is average, when compared to other brands like BlueStar and Godrej. I have a Bluestar AC, even after 6years of its purchase, it performs far better than the new Samsung AC, in terms of cooling, sound and other parameters. Though this AC product is good, the installation experience is bad.