Which police division is Jane and Finch?

Which police division is Jane and Finch?

Policing the areas that border with 23 Division are York Regional Police to the north, 23 Division to the west, 32 Division to the east, and 12 Division to the south. The station is at 40 Norfinch Dr., just west of Jane and Finch and York University Heights.

How many divisions does Toronto police have?

Toronto Police Service
Divisions Central field: show List (Old Toronto, York, East York) Area field: show List (Etobicoke, North York, Scarborough)
Commands 17 Divisions 12 Transit Districts 10 Housing Police Service Areas
Police cars 1,687 (2015)

Who polices North York Ontario?

The York Regional Police (YRP) are a law enforcement organization that serves over 1.1 million residents in the York Region of Ontario, Canada, located north of Toronto….

York Regional Police
Headquarters 47 Don Hillock Drive, Aurora, Ontario
Sworn members 1562 (2015)
Unsworn members 618 (2015)

How do I contact the police in Toronto?

Contacting the Toronto Police Service

  1. Emergencies or Crimes in Progress: 9-1-1. If you require emergency assistance, or want to report a crime in progress, please call 9-1-1.
  2. Non-Emergency: 416-808-2222.
  3. TDD (TTY): 416-467-0493.
  4. Media Relations.
  5. Crime Stoppers.
  6. E-mail.
  7. Mailing address.
  8. Telephone.

How do I get a copy of a police report in Toronto?

In Person. Please attend our Customer Service Centre, located at Toronto Police Headquarters – 40 College Street, Monday through Friday between 0700-1700 Hours. Please note, requests are not accepted at Police Divisions. Request forms are available at the Customer Service Centre.

Are Toronto police city employees?

Today, the Toronto Police Service employs over 5,500 officers and more than 2,200 civilian staff. The Toronto Police Service is one of the largest municipal police services in North America, responsible for policing a vibrant city of almost 2.6 million, and receiving over 1.7 million calls for service a year.

What are the 3 levels of policing in Canada?

Policing overview: Canada has three levels of police services: municipal, provincial, and federal. The Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP), Canada’s national police force, is unique in the world as a combined international, federal, provincial and municipal policing body.

How do I file a noise complaint in York Region?

By phone. If this is an emergency, dial 9-1-1 immediately. For non-emergencies, contact York Regional Police toll free at 1-866-876-5423.

How do I contact an officer?

Contact the police by calling 999 to report emergencies or by calling 101 for non-emergencies.

Can you call a police department to ask questions?

If you answer YES to any of these questions call Triple Zero (000) and ask for Police. If you are speech or hearing impaired – call the national relay service on 133 677.

Are police reports public record Ontario?

Members of the public have the right to request records containing their personal information from the Ontario Provincial Police or a municipal police service.