Where is the bullet point on Microsoft Word 2010?
Within your Microsoft document, place your cursor or highlight the text where you wish to insert a bulleted list. Under the [Home] tab in the “Paragraph” section, click the [Bullets] drop-down menu. Choose a bullet style or select “Bullets and Numbering” to create a customized bullet style.
What is the shortcut for inserting Bullets in Word?
Keyboard shortcut to add bullet points in Microsoft Word
- Press CTRL + Shift + L.
- Word will automatically apply bullet points and insert indents to the paragraphs.
How do I manually insert Bullets in Word?
Inserting a Bullet
- Position the insertion point where you want the bullet to appear.
- Choose Symbol from the Insert menu. Word displays the Symbol dialog box.
- Use the Font drop-down list to select the font you want to use for the bullet.
- Double-click on the bullet character you want inserted.
- Click on Close.
How do you create a numbered list in Word 2010?
Define a new list style
- Select the text or numbered list you want to change.
- On the Home tab, in the Paragraph group, click the arrow next to Multilevel List.
- Specify a name for your new list style.
- Choose the number to start the list at.
- Choose a level in the list to apply your formatting.
Where are bullets on Microsoft Word?
Place your cursor where you want a bulleted list. Click Home> Paragraph, and then click the arrow next to Bullets. Choose a bullet style and start typing.
How do you do multi level bullets in Word?
To create a multilevel list:
- Select the text you want to format as a multilevel list.
- Click the Multilevel List command on the Home tab. The Multilevel List command.
- Click the bullet or numbering style you want to use.
- Position your cursor at the end of a list item, then press the Enter key to add an item to the list.
Why does Word change my font when I add bullets?
It sounds like the bullet paragraph has a different Style than the rest of your text. Check what paragraph style it is using and see what the Font is. (F11 to open Stylist, right-click and choose Modify and then the Font tab.
What is the numbering style in MS Word?
You can number headings so that top-level headings (Heading 1) are numbered 1, 2, 3, for example, and second-level headings (Heading 2) are numbered 1.1, 1.2, 1.3. Open your document that uses built-in heading styles, and select the first Heading 1. On the Home tab, in the Paragraph group, choose Multilevel List.
What is bullets and numbering in MS Word 2010?
Bulleted and numbered lists can be used in your documents to format, arrange, and emphasize text. In this lesson, you will learn how to modify existing bullets, insert new bulleted and numbered lists, select symbols as bullets, and format multilevel lists.