How can I access my iPhone backup for free?
iBackup Viewer. iMacTools iPhone Backup Viewer (iBackup Viewer) supports extracting almost all kinds of data from iPhone backup, including contacts, call history, messages, internet, photos and App data. With iBackup Viewer, you can easily scan and view data on your iTunes backup on the computer.
How can I browse my iPhone backup?
To browse a device’s backup:
- In the sidebar, select your device.
- In the upper toolbar, click Backups.
- In the Backups Window, select the backup that you want to browse and click the View button.
- You have now entered your device’s Backup Browsing View, and you can view its content as it was when the backup was made.
How do I backup my entire iPhone?
How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch with iCloud
- Connect your device to a Wi-Fi network.
- Go to Settings > [your name], and tap iCloud.
- Tap iCloud Backup.
- Tap Back Up Now. Stay connected to your Wi-Fi network until the process ends. Under Back Up Now, you’ll see the date and time of your last backup.
How do I retrieve data from iCloud backup?
Connect iPhone Backup Extractor to iCloud to recover videos, photos, text messages and more
- Download and install iPhone Backup Extractor for Mac or Windows.
- Sign in to iCloud. Open iPhone Backup Extractor and click “Click here to add an iCloud account”, or the + icon.
- Explore your iCloud data.
How do I extract photos from iPhone backup?
Open iTunes on your computer. When your iPhone appears in iTunes, click the Summary option. Click the Restore Backup option to recover iPhone photos. Wait for its finishing, and then you will see the photos in your Photos app.
How do I backup my iPhone to My computer 2020?
Back up iPhone using your Windows PC
- Connect iPhone and your computer with a cable.
- In the iTunes app on your PC, click the iPhone button near the top left of the iTunes window.
- Click Summary.
- Click Back Up Now (below Backups).