What are the 6 types of forests?
- Forest Type # 1. Equatorial Moist Evergreen or Rainforest:
- Forest Type # 2. Tropical Deciduous Forest:
- Forest Type # 3. Mediterranean Forests:
- Forest Type # 4. Temperate Broad-leaved Deciduous and Mixed Forest:
- Forest Type # 5. Warm Temperate Broad-leaved Deciduous Forest:
- Forest Type # 6.
What are the 5 types of forest?
There are broadly five categories of forests in India. They are named as Tropical evergreen forests, Tropical deciduous forests, Tropical thorn forests, Montane forests, and Swamp forests.
What are the 2 types of forest?
There are broadly three major types of forests – tropical, temperate, and boreal forests. They are classified according to latitude….Various Types of Forests
- Tropical Forests. The tropical rainforests are found between latitudes 23.5o N and 23.5o S.
- Temperate Forests.
- Boreal Forests.
What forest explain?
A forest is a piece of land with many trees. Forests are important and grow in many places around the world. They are an ecosystem which includes many plants and animals. Many animals live in forests and need them to survive. Temperature and rainfall are the two most important things for forests.
What is the most common type of forest?
Temperate forests cycle through all four seasons. Most forests in the US are temperate forests. Depending on the region, you can find coniferous forests full of evergreen trees that have leaves year-round; deciduous forests with trees that shed their leaves every year; and some forests with a mix of everything.
What are the 5 uses of forest?
But they continued to depend on forests to meet a lot of their needs. Even today people depend on the forest for paper, timber, fuelwood, medicine, and fodder….
|Fencing||Soil erosion check|
|Wind breaks and shelter belts||Soil improvement|