Is Awesome screenshot spyware?
‘No Personally Identifiable Data’ “Usage of the Awesome Screenshot browser extension requires granting it permission to capture anonymised click stream data. Anonymous usage and browsing activity may be collected for research purposes and may be shared in aggregate with third parties.
How do you get awesome screenshots?
How to Use Awesome Screenshot for Google Chrome
- Click the 3 lines in the top right.
- Go to Settings.
- Go to Extensions and click Get more extensions.
- Search Awesome Screenshot and click ADD TO CHROME.
- It will show popup for Add app.
- Once the add-on is installed then a lens icon will appear in your toolbar.
What is awesome screenshot?
Awesome Screenshot App is an annotation tool for your screenshot and picture. The app works for Chrome 36 and later versions. Drag and drop a picture in the app to annotate 【Annotate & Edit】 1. Annotate it with rectangles, circles, arrows, lines and text 2.
How do I get rid of awesome screenshots?
#2: Remove Awesome Screenshot from Chrome
- Open Chrome.
- Go to the Menu in your browser.
- Click on More Tools > Extensions.
- Pick the Extension that you don’t recognize to delete.
- Click Remove.
- Confirm that you want to remove the extension.
Is Nimbus safe to screenshot?
We are committed to complying with the student data privacy laws that apply to your use of Nimbus Screenshot and helping our customers comply with FERPA. In the unlikely event that we go out of business, or file for bankruptcy, we will protect your personal information, and will not sell it to any third-party.
How do I take a screenshot of my browser?
Ensure that your browser is that “active window” by clicking anywhere in the browser window. Press Alt + Print Screen (may also say Prnt Scrn , or another variation). This takes a screenshot of the browser and copies it to the clipboard. Paste the image into a ticket or email by pressing Ctrl + V .