Is there a widget for YouTube?
The updated YouTube Music for Android (v3. 39) brings the dedicated 4×1 widget that you can place on your homescreen. The widget offers you easy access to your favourite audio available on YouTube Music. You can view the album art as well as see the name of the active track directly from the widget.
How do I get the now widget?
Get song info
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Sound & vibration Advanced. Now Playing.
- Turn on Identify songs playing near you.
- Wait a few minutes while your phone downloads the song database.
- After the download is done, you automatically get song info like title and artist.
How do I make a video a widget?
Go to Appearance > Customize > Frontpage > Frontpage Widgets. Click on “Add Widgets” button. Click the “Video Widget” button to insert the Text widget to your Widget Area. Now in the Video section you can either paste the link of your video hosted in YouTube, Vimeo or upload them directly from here.
How do you get a YouTube widget?
To create your YouTube widget:
- Visit your Dashboard and click on the Create a New Widget button on the right.
- Choose the YouTube grid or board widget (The board widget displays the video description underneath the thumbnail)
- Enter the URL to your channel or user into the Channel Link field.
How do I add custom widgets to my iPhone?
Add widgets to your Home Screen
- From the Home Screen, touch and hold a widget or an empty area until the apps jiggle.
- Tap the Add button. in the upper-left corner.
- Select a widget, choose from three widget sizes, then tap Add Widget.
- Tap Done.
How do I put the Google bar on my iPhone home screen?
Add the Google app widget to your home screen
- On your iPhone or iPad, touch and hold the home screen.
- In the top left, tap Add .
- Search for the Google app and tap it.
- To select the widget size, swipe right or left.
- Tap Add Widget.
- Place the widget on your home screen and, in the top right, tap Done.