How do I enable Cookies on my TV browser?
Please try the following on your TV: Open your browser, and select Tools > Internet Options. Click on Privacy > Advanced….To enable cookies:
- Press Home on the remote control.
- Click on Settings at the top of the screen.
- In General, click Data Based Services.
- Set cookies to On.
- Press Back on the remote.
How do I enable Cookies on my Samsung browser?
Allow or Block Cookies on Samsung Internet
- Launch Samsung Internet browser on your Android.
- Tap on. for menu list.
- Select the Settings menu option.
- Choose the Privacy and Security settings from the list.
- Enable or Disable the toggle button for Accept Cookies tab menu.
How do I unlock Cookies on my Samsung?
Allow / Block Browser Cookies – Samsung Galaxy Tab® 10.1 From the All tab, tap Settings. Tap Privacy & security. Tap Accept cookies to enable or disable.
How do I turn cookies on my Samsung TV?
How to Clear Cookies and Browsing Data on Samsung Smart TV
- Tap the Home button on your Samsung TV’s remote control.
- Go to Settings.
- Choose Broadcasting.
- On the Broadcasting menu, choose Expert Settings.
- Select the HbbTV Settings.
- Tap on Delete Browsing Data.
- Confirm by tapping Yes.
What is the browser on LG Smart TV?
The LG Smart TV usually uses the Bing search browser.
How do I enable cookies on my Android browser?
Chrome™ Browser – Android™ – Allow / Block Browser Cookies
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps icon > (Google) > Chrome .
- Tap the Menu icon (upper-right).
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Site settings.
- Tap Cookies.
- Tap the Cookies switch to turn on or off .
- Tap Block third-party cookies to enable or disable.
How do I enable cookies?
Enabling Cookies in Your Browser
- Click ‘Tools’ (the gear icon) in the browser toolbar.
- Choose Internet Options.
- Click the Privacy tab, and then, under Settings, move the slider to the top to block all cookies or to the bottom to allow all cookies, and then click OK.
How do I reset my Samsung Smart TV app?
With the TV turned on, hold down the power button on the remote until the TV turns off and back on, or you can unplug the TV and plug it back in after 30 seconds. Doing one of those two steps will reboot the Samsung TV and force any and all apps to quit and be restarted once you open them again.
Where do I enable cookies on my phone?
How do I enable cookies on Android?
Allow or block cookies
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- To the right of the address bar, tap More. Settings.
- Tap Site settings. Cookies.
- Turn Cookies on or off.