What are the 3 rules of life?
Life has three rules: Paradox, Humor, and Change.
What are some rules to live by?
16 Simple Rules to Live by for a Successful And Fulfilling Life
- Believe in Yourself , but Be Aware of Your Limitations.
- De-clutter and Simplify.
- Use Everything in Moderation.
- Keep Things in Perspective.
- Treat Others How They Want to Be Treated.
- Family First.
- Pay Attention to the Moment.
- Have a Positive Mindset.
What are the 5 simple rules?
5 simple rules are:
- Free your heart from hatred.
- Free your mind from worries.
- Live simply.
- Give more.
- Expect less.
What are the 3 threes?
What is the rule of threes?
- You can survive for 3 Minutes without air (oxygen) or in icy water.
- You can survive for 3 Hours without shelter in a harsh environment (unless in icy water)
- You can survive for 3 Days without water (if sheltered from a harsh environment)
What are the 10 golden rules?
For a Happy and Successful Life 10 GOLDEN RULES
- Be fair, do the right thing Be righteous and act justly.
- Do good, find favor.
- Be positive, think positively, act positively Make optimism your basic philosophy of life.
- Be kind, act with love Nurture love for love, foster hostility for hostility.
What are the six basic rules for good health?
The 6 Core Pillars for a Healthy Life
- Social Wellness.
- The Proactive Health Promise:
What is the law of three?
The Rule of Three (also Three-fold Law or Law of Return) is a religious tenet held by some Wiccans, Neo-Pagans and occultists. It states that whatever energy a person puts out into the world, be it positive or negative, will be returned to that person three times.