What does error Invalidfont offending command mean?
This error can occur due to incorrect configuration, or if you are using an outdated version of the PDF viewer. The error can also occur if a file contains an invalid font name or dictionary, a corrupted, improperly formed font dictionary.
How do I turn off rely on system fonts?
Unmark the “Rely on system fonts only; do not use document fonts” option:
- Click the Start button.
- Click Control Panel.
- Click Printers and faxes.
- Right click on the Adobe Printer.
- Select Printing Preferences.
- Unmark “Rely on system fonts only; do not use document fonts”
- Select Apply.
How do I print a PDF as a picture on Mac?
Print PDF as an image
- Ensure that your printer is turned on and connected. If necessary, test print a different file.
- Choose File > Print, and then click Advanced.
- Select Print as Image.
- Click OK to close the Advanced Print Setup dialog box, and then click OK to print.
How do I turn off rely on system fonts only in Adobe?
Open a PDF in Acrobat. Go to File>> Print. Select Adobe PDF from the list of Printers and then click Properties. Deselect Rely on system fonts only; do not use document fonts.
How do I change Adobe PDF settings?
Choose Edit > Preferences (Windows) or Acrobat DC / Adobe Acrobat Reader DC > Preferences (Mac OS). Under Categories, select General. In Basic Tools, choose the desired default setting from the Touch Mode menu.
How do I fix font errors?
Isolate a damaged TrueType font using the Fonts folder:
- Choose Start > Settings > Control Panel.
- Double-click the Fonts icon.
- Select all of the fonts in the Fonts folder, except the fonts installed by Windows.
- Move the selected fonts to a temporary folder on the desktop.
- Restart Windows.
- Try to re-create the problem.