How do I save MySQL query output to Excel or TXT file?
To save MySQL query output into a text file, we can use the OUTFILE command.
How do I export data from MySQL to CSV?
Exporting data to CSV file using MySQL Workbench
- First, execute a query get its result set.
- Second, from the result panel, click “export recordset to an external file”. The result set is also known as a recordset.
- Third, a new dialog displays. It asks you for a filename and file format.
How do I export a MySQL query?
1. Using Command Line
- Navigate to the database which has the table you want to export using the following command: USE dbName. Here, dbName must be replaced with the name of your database.
- Select all the data from the table and specify the location of the output file. TABLE tableName INTO OUTFILE ‘path/outputFile.
How do I copy SQL query results to Notepad?
- If you want to save the results in a txt file, you can do this in SSMS. Go to Tools>Options:
- Select the option Result to file:
- Create a query and execute the query.
- The result saved are the following:
- Import/Export Wizard in SSMS.
- You will open the SQL Server Import and Export wizard:
How do I export SQL query results to CSV?
- Open SQL Server Management Studio.
- Go to Tools > Options > Query Results > SQL Server > Results To Text.
- On the far right, there is a drop down box called Output Format.
- Choose Comma Delimited and click OK.
How do I save XML query results to a file?
How to save SQL query result to XML file on disk
- Create an SQL query and save it to the file.
- run following: sqlcmd -S -U sa -P sapassword -i inputquery_file_name -C65001 -o outputfile_name.