Where are waypoints saved JourneyMap?
Journeymap data is stored locally on each client. servername.com <— this is the name/connection string that you add on your multiplayer – if this changes (can also be IP address), there might be a new folder created.
How do you set waypoints in Rei’s Minimap?
The player can add a Waypoint in two different ways: pressing the add Waypoint button (defaults to Comma), or accessing the Waypoint menu from the Minimap menu, then pressing Add Waypoint. Waypoints can be named as well as color coded. Waypoints exist both on the Minimap, and as well as on the actual terrain.
Can you set waypoints in JourneyMap?
As of JourneyMap 5.2, you can now easily share waypoints and locations with other players on the server. The goal of this feature was to add convenience for everyone using JourneyMap, but not make it annoying for people who don’t.
How do I restore waypoints in JourneyMap?
If your maps/waypoints are missing after you update to 5.0. 1, look in minecraft/journeymap/data/*/ & move old folder contents to new one.
Do beacons show up on maps Minecraft?
Since beacons can only be seen from so far away from its placement, add beacons location to maps.
How do I save waypoints on my Garmin?
Copying Waypoints, Routes, and Tracks to a Memory Card
- Insert a memory card into the card slot.
- Select User Data > Manage Data > Data Transfer > Save to Card.
- If necessary, select the memory card to copy data to.
- Select an option: To create a new file, select Add New File, and enter a name.
How do I add waypoints to my Garmin?
Importing Waypoints, Routes, Tracks, and Garmin Connect Courses Into the Garmin Explore Website
- Log in to the Garmin Explore Website. A Garmin Explore account is required to log in.
- Select Map.
- Click from the top right corner of the map.
- Select Import GPX, KML, KMZ, or Import Courses: