How do I enable ActiveX on my Mac?
How do I enable ActiveX controls in Excel for Mac?
- Click File > Options.
- Click Trust Center > Trust Center Settings > ActiveX Settings.
- Click the options you want, and then click OK.
Can you use ActiveX on a Mac?
ActiveX is a programming application designed for use on Windows-based computers. However, if you own a Mac system you can also use ActiveX, although the download required to use the programming on a Mac is different from a Windows download.
How do I enable ActiveX in Chrome on Mac?
- Download the file here.
- Click on the Google Chrome menu (three horizontal or vertical lines/dots).
- Select More Tools.
- Click on Extensions.
- Go to the folder where you have downloaded the plug-in.
- Drag the plug-in on the Extensions page.
- A list of permissions will appear, so click Add.
How do I enable ActiveX?
Enable ActiveX controls in Internet Explorer
- Click Tools > Internet Options.
- Click the Security tab > Custom Level.
- Scroll down to ActiveX controls and plugins and click Enable for:
- Click OK to close the dialog boxes, and then restart Internet Explorer.
Does Safari support ActiveX?
Only Windows supports ActiveX. There is no way to do it in Mac OS, with any browser.
How can I get Internet Explorer on my Mac?
Simulate Internet Explorer on Mac with Safari
- Go to the Develop menu in Safari’s menu bar.
- Navigate to User Agent and select the browser you’re looking for, whether it’s Microsoft Edge, any of the Internet Explorer versions, Google Chrome, Firefox, etc.
Where is Trust Center in Excel for Mac?
Replies (1) There is no trust center in Excel 2011 or 2016 for the Mac. the only thing close is the security and privacy tab of Excel preferences. 1. That is not a permitted option.
How do I enable ActiveX in Safari?
- Select the Safari menu item from the Apple/System bar at the top of the screen.
- From the drop-down menu, select Preferences.
- Select the Content icon/tab at the top of the window.
- Close the window to save your changes.
- Finally, refresh your browser.
Is ActiveX enabled on my computer?
Click Tools > Internet Options. Click the Security tab > Custom Level. Scroll down to ActiveX controls and plugins and click Enable for: Run ActiveX controls and plugins.