How do I unregister a node in TSM?
Before you can remove a NAS node that has a corresponding data mover, you must complete the following tasks in order:
- Delete any paths from the data mover.
- Delete the data mover.
- Delete all virtual file space definitions for the node.
- Remove the NAS node.
How do I delete a filespace in TSM?
To delete space-managed files (files migrated from HSM client nodes), you must specify TYPE=SPACEMANAGED. To delete files archived on the target server, you must specify TYPE=SERVER. If you specify DELETE FILESPACE nodename * TYPE=ANY, all backed-up and archived files in all file spaces for that node will be deleted.
How do I uninstall TSM?
You must remove the PC flag before you can issue the TSM-P. Once you have removed the PC flag, and if the TSM-P was manual, you can issue the TSM-P….What sets the TSM-P PC flag and how to remove it.
|TMF/M1||Removes the PC flag from TSM-P number 1|
|TMF/ALL||Removes the PC flag from all the TSM-Ps in the PNR|
How do I delete a replication in TSM?
- Remove all nodes that are configured for replication by issuing the REMOVE REPLNODE command on all source and target replication servers that have the nodes that are configured for replication.
- Remove the target replication server by issuing the SET REPLSERVER command on the source replication server.
How do I un install Node JS?
a) Reinstalling using a Node version manager
- Go to the Windows Control Panel and uninstall the Node. js program.
- If any Node. js installation directories are still remaining, delete them.
- If any npm install location is still remaining, delete it. An example is C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\npm.
How do I remove a scheduler service from TSM?
Removing the Bucky Backup Scheduler Service
- Open Start and type cmd and hit Enter.
- In the Command Prompt window that appears, type: cd “\Program Files\Tivoli\TSM\baclient” and hit Enter.
- Then type dsmcutil remove /name:”TSM Scheduler” and hit Enter.
- Verify that the output ends with The service was successfully removed.
How do I get rid of TSM Client Acceptor service?
Open Windows Start Menu then type cmd. In the command prompt window enter each of the following: sc delete “TSM Client Scheduler” sc delete “TSM Client Acceptor”
Why is npm install not working?
The Npm command not found error can appear when you install or upgrade npm. On Windows, the cause of this error could be that a PATH or system variable is not correctly set. The error can also occur if you do not have npm or Node. js installed, have an outdated version, or have permission issues.
How fix npm install error?
Make sure you have the latest version of node. js and npm installed In mac you might have downloaded and installed Node js in /Users/yourusername/Downloads/nodejs-todo-master , so go here and run npm install command, no need of sudo as well., you should get output like this…
How do I uninstall TSM client on AIX?
You can use the following procedures to uninstall the Tivoli® Storage Manager AIX® client.
- From the AIX command line, enter the following command: smitty remove .
- Press the ENTER key.
- In the SOFTWARE name field, press F4 to list the Tivoli Storage Manager file sets that you want to uninstall; press the ENTER key.