Where should I go on the east coast of Florida?
Florida East Coast Attractions
- BARBERVILLE. Pioneer Settlement for the Creative Arts.
- COCOA. Historic Cocoa Village.
- COCOA BEACH. Cocoa Beach Pier.
- DAYTONA BEACH. Congo River Golf.
- DELAND. African American Museum of the Arts.
- FORT PIERCE. A.E. Backus Gallery & Museum.
- MELBOURNE. Brevard Zoo.
- MELBOURNE BEACH. Sebastian Inlet State Park.
What’s the nicest beach on the east coast of Florida?
Perhaps the most famous of all of the Florida east coast beaches Daytona beach is known as “The World’s Most Famous Beach”. This beach has a wide expanse of beautiful sugary white sand and the waves and cooling breeze make it a perfect location.
Which is better the east or west coast of Florida?
The only debate worth having is which side of Florida has the best beaches. The Atlantic coast has plenty to offer in the way of water sports. They get the better waves and, thus, some greater action. Florida’s Gulf Coast, however, is responsible for those visions of smooth, sandy beaches and crystal, clear water.
What’s the best beach on the East Coast?
The Top 15 Beaches on the East Coast
- Nantucket, Massachusetts. Getty Images.
- Block Island, Rhode Island. Getty Images.
- East Hampton, New York. Getty Images.
- Palm Beach, Florida. Daniel Piraino / EyeEmGetty Images.
- Martha’s Vineyard, Massachusetts.
- Cape May, New Jersey.
- Jekyll Island, Georgia.
- Provincetown, Massachusetts.
Where should I go for summer vacation East Coast?
The 10 Best Vacation Destinations on America’s East Coast
- Martha’s Vineyard, Massachusetts. Credit: Bigstock.com.
- Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Credit: Bigstock.com.
- Bar Harbor, Maine. Credit: Jon Bilous/shutterstock.com.
- Portsmouth, New Hampshire.
- Block Island, Rhode Island.
- Washington, D.C.
- Provincetown, Cape Cod.