What is printer auto cutter?
An auto-cutter will separate the paper from the roll after each receipt is printed. With an auto-cutter you ensure that each receipt is completely separated which helps reduce paper jams and time spent with poorly torn receipts. …
How do I set my thermal printer to cut paper?
Go to the Start menu.
- Select Settings > Control Panel > Printers and Faxes.
- Right click on the Star TSP643 Raster Printer and choose Properties.
- In the General tab, click the Printing Preferences button.
- In the dropdown for Paper Size, select “72mm x Receipt” then click OK.
How do I cut a receipt for printing?
- Open the start menu and open the Control Panel.
- Select Devices and Printers (or Printers and Faxes depending on your Operating system).
- Right click on the printer and select the Printer Properties.
- Go to the Printer Commands tab.
- Enter <1D>V<00> into the End Print Job field.
- Hit Apply and then OK.
Why does my printer not cut?
Be sure to clean the cutting mechanism of any debris. This will prevent it from cutting the receipt paper. Open the printer cover to check to make sure there is enough paper on the receipt roll and that is has not bunched up inside the hardware. Make sure there is no debris on the paper, the cutter, or the print head.
How do I install a thermal printer?
How to setup a USB thermal printer?
- Download the latest version of Waiterio:
- Install, open and login into the Waiterio application.
- Navigate to the PRINTING tab and click on the button ADD PRINTER.
- Set the protocol field to ESC POS.
- Set the connection field to usb.
- Input a name for your printer.
- Click on the SAVE button.
How do you fix a POS printer not printing?
Re-start the POS app. Close any apps that may be using the USB ports or accessing the printer via the network. Make sure the printer is selected as the default operating system printer. If you are on a desktop OS, make sure the proper paper size is set.
How do I adjust my printer margins?
Click “Margins” on the Page Layout tab, then select “Custom Margins” and use the up or down arrows to select the margins that you want. On some applications, click the “Page” tab and use the up or down arrows in the Margins field to set the margins for the document.
How do I change my printer settings from generic to text only?
Right-click the Generic/Text Only Printer, select Document Defaults, and then click the Advanced tab. Under Paper Output, click Paper Size, and then select Wide132 from the list at the bottom. Click OK when complete.
Why is my printer not cutting?
How do I fix my receipt machine?
- Click the Windows Logo button, choose Control Panel.
- Click Devices and Printers, then double-click the receipt printer.
- Select X documents in queue, then choose Printer > Cancel All Documents.
- Click the Printer menu again, if Pause Printing is checked, click Pause Printing.
How do I fix a cut in my printer?
The Solution: The short fix is to choose File » Page Setup, click the Margins tab (see Figure 6-3), and adjust the bottom margin. But if you’re frequently getting this problem, make sure that you’re using the same paper size as the person who set up the document.