Why is my hotspot connection not working?
Verify that the Mobile Hotspot or Smartphone Mobile Hotspot feature is turned on. Restart the Hotspot device or phone. Restart the devices you are trying to connect to the Hotspot. Delete the Wi-Fi profile on the connecting device and re-add it.
Why is my BlackBerry not connecting to Wi-Fi?
BlackBerry PlayBook Settings Issues: On the status bar, tap the Wi-Fi indicator and verify that the switch is set to On. Verify that the time on the BlackBerry PlayBook is synchronized with the network time. If the Wi-Fi network was manually switched and does not work, try manually switching to another Wi-Fi network.
Why is my hotspot not working all of a sudden?
In some scenarios, your device might have bugged out and you need to restart the feature to get it working again. You can do this from Settings Personal Hotspot by simply toggling the switch off and on again. The sudden change in how your data is being used, or a dead zone might have caused a data connection problem.
How do I connect my BlackBerry hotspot to my laptop?
BlackBerry 10 Internet Tethering
- On the home screen, swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Tap Settings > Network and Connections > Internet Tethering.
- In the Connect using drop-down list, select USB or Bluetooth.
- Turn on the Internet Tethering switch.
Why does my hotspot say connected but no Internet?
Head into Settings > Wi-Fi & network > SIM & network > (your-SIM) > Access Point Names on your phone. You can also tap the + (plus) icon to add a new APN. Verify APN Settings on Android. That should most likely resolve your mobile hotspot connected but no Internet issue.
How do I fix my hotspot not working?
10 fixes to try if Android hotspot is not working
- Making sure the internet connection is available.
- Turning off the Wifi and switching it back on.
- Restarting your phone.
- Recreating your hotspot.
- Turn off the power-saving mode.
- Checking the bandwidth.
- Checking the receiving device.
- Factory reset.
How do I troubleshoot my hotspot?
How to troubleshoot a hotspot that won’t work
- Make sure the Wi-Fi of the device you’re trying to connect to is working.
- Make sure the password is right.
- Disable battery saver or low power mode.
- Turn your phone’s Wi-Fi on and off.
- Try restarting your phone.
- Roll back your software.
- Disable automatic hotspot switching.
How do I turn my BlackBerry into a mobile hotspot?
Turn Mobile / Wi-Fi Hotspot On / Off – BlackBerry® Classic
- From the Home screen, tap Settings . If not available, swipe down from the top of the display (where the time is located).
- Tap Network Connections .
- Tap Mobile Hotspot.
- Tap the Mobile Hotspot switch to turn on or off .
What do I do if my hotspot is connected but no Internet access iPhone?
Question: Q: Hotspot connects but no internet
- Reset network Settings on iPhone: Settings > General > (scroll down) Reset > Reset Network Settings (this will reboot the phone, & rename it to “iPhone”)
- Rename the iPhone after reboot: Settings > General > About > Name (use something less generic)