How do I download TED videos with subtitles?
Downloading a talk with subtitles embedded
- Go to the talk’s page at TED.com.
- Click “Download” to the right of the video.
- In the window that has popped up, select the subtitle language from the drop-down list under “Subtitles:”
- Click the “Download” button.
How can I watch TED talks with subtitles?
How do I stream a video with subtitles?
- Click the “speech bubble” icon in the lower right corner of the video player.
- Choose your language.
- Subtitles will begin when you start the video.
Can Ted talks be downloaded?
The TED.com website offers two different ways to find and download a crisp and watchable video file of your favorite talk. The other method quickly connects you to our largest high-res downloads to watch offline later, as well as our most lightweight download size. Method 1: Subtitles.
Can you download TED Ed videos?
The most straightforward way to download TED videos is to use the default Download button that’s positioned below each video. Just open up the video on its own page and click on the button to get a choice of video quality. You can also download it via iTunes. The video downloads as a MP4 file.
How do I download a TED script?
To access a transcript, click the Transcript button underneath the video player….TED.com
- Highlight the text by dragging the cursor over it.
- Copy the text to your clipboard (⌘+C on Mac; CTRL+C on PC)
- Paste the text to a word or text document (⌘+V on Mac; CTRL+V on PC)
- Print the document.
How do I download a TED video to my computer?
Downloading a video on TED.com
- Click the “Share” button.
- Click the download button.
- A new panel will open showing the download options.
- Tap the “down arrow” icon.”
- The arrow will become a download progress circle.
- The circle becomes a checkmark when the download is complete.
How do you get a transcript from Ted-Ed?
To access a transcript, click the Transcript button underneath the video player. If the talk has been translated into a certain language, you’ll be able to view the transcript in that language by clicking the drop-down menu and selecting it from the list.
Do all TED talks have transcripts?
Most videos will have a human-transcribed version, though some will only have an auto-generated version. Some will even have transcripts in different languages. You can toggle these options by opening the menu at the bottom of the transcript. How do I cite a TED-Ed lesson?
What is the format of a TED Talk?
A TED Talk is 18 minutes long—a length that was chosen by TED organizers based both on neuroscience and strategy. They understood that 18 minutes was long enough for a speaker to flesh out an idea, but short enough that a listener could take in, digest, and understand all of the important information.
Do all TED talks have a transcript?
How can I download TED talks with subtitle?
A notice is not every TED video contains the audio version. Tip: You can download TED talks with subtitle by choosing a language in the “Subtitle” menu directly above the “Download Video” button. 1.On your iOS or Android device, install the app of TED first and open it.
Is there a way to download a TED video?
1.On your iOS or Android device, install the app of TED first and open it. 2.Now, open the TED video you want to download and find the download icon below the video, which is next to the “Like” icon. Click the download icon and the TED app will start to download the TED video.
How big is a download of a TED talk?
Downloads are usually in our 480p file size; an 18-minute talk is about 140 MB. Method 2: Small/medium/large files. If you already know the talks you want, head to our Quick list page and choose your talk and your preferred download size: Low, Medium or High.