Where is service number in electricity bill in Tamilnadu?
Your consumer number is a service number that you can find on the white meter card on the previous receipt of the TNEB bill.
How can I check my Tneb service status?
How to check TNEB Bill Status Online?
- Visit the webpage for TNEB at the TANGEDCO website.
- Find the choice of ‘Billing Services’ at the focal point of the page.
- Under the Billing Services, select the option of ‘Bill Status Menu’.
- Another page will show up with the related fields.
- Enter your service number.
How can I delete service number from TNEB?
Removing a Consumer Number from your Account
- Select a consumer number that you want to remove from the list of consumer numbers in your account.
- Click Remove. A “Are you sure you want to remove the consumer no” message is displayed.
- Click OK, to remove the consumer number from the list.
How do I change my EB service name?
How to Change the Name in the Electricity Bill
- Visit the nearby office of the electricity board and request an application form to change the name on the electricity bill (In some cases, you might have to pay for the form)
- Submit the application along with the documents to the authorities of the respective office.
How can I see my electricity bill?
Other Ways of Checking Electricity Bill Amount Online
- Visit the official website of the electricity board.
- Log in using your credentials.
- Locate the ‘View Bill’ option and click on it.
- Enter your customer identification number and other details.
- Enter Captcha (if there is one) and click on ‘Proceed/Submit’
How do I find my reading details?
How to check eb reading online?
- Go to tneb.org portal.
- Open Account summary page.
- Choose your TNEB region.
- Enter your TNEB Service number.
- Enter mobile number for eb reading details.
- Enter captcha and submit form.
- Your tneb reading details shall be displayed there.
How do I check my EB bill?
Here are a few steps that can help you.
- Open the MobiKwik website or app.
- Go to ‘Recharge and Bills Payments’ Section.
- Click on Electricity and enter details like your operator and account details.
- You will be able to see the status of TNEB bill payment.
How can I change my mobile number in electricity bill?
Change Mobile Number in Electricity Bill Online
- Visit the UPPCL’s official website.
- Click on ‘Login’ to log in with your credentials (If you haven’t registered at UPPCL’s portal then click on ‘Register’ and complete the registration process).
- Once you have logged in to the portal, click on ‘Update Mobile Number’.
How can I change my mahavitaran mobile number in electricity bill?
You want to change your mobile number or you haven’t happened to register your mobile number with MSEB /MSEDCL / Mahadiscom yet? then click the Update Mobile Number button and type your mobile number. Next, select your language preference for receiving MSEB SMS Alert.
What are the documents required for EB name transfer?
You need to go to the required Bescom office with the following documents :
- Khata Certificate Copy.
- NOC from Builder.
- ID proof.
- Latest year Property Tax Receipt Copy.
- Khata Copy(With Notary)
- Sale Deed (With Notary)
- Electricity Bill.