How many themes does PowerPoint 2010 have?
PowerPoint 2010 comes with 41 preinstalled color themes ready be applied to your presentation and graphics, regardless of what template you are using.
Where can I find more PowerPoint themes?
Best Websites For Free PowerPoint Templates
- Presentation Magazine.
- Behance Slide Template Collection.
- PowerPoint Styles.
- Google Slides Templates.
- Slides Carnival.
How do you add a theme to PowerPoint 2010?
Select the slide that you want to apply a different theme to. Hold down CONTROL and then, on the Themes tab, under Themes, click the slide that you want to apply the theme to, and click Apply to Selected Slides.
How do I copy a theme in PowerPoint?
Click any slide thumbnail in the presentation whose theme you want to copy (either in Normal or Slide Sorter view). Double-click the Format Painter icon on the Clipboard group of the Home Ribbon. In the new presentation, click the thumbnail for each slide to which you want to copy the theme.
How do I change the theme in PowerPoint 2010?
Applying and Modifying Themes in PowerPoint 2010
- Click on the Design tab at the top of the screen.
- Within the Themes section of the ribbon, several built-in templates are available for use. To select a theme, simply click on it. You can also preview a theme by hovering your mouse over each theme for one to two seconds.
How do I change the variant in PowerPoint 2010?
To change theme effects:
- From the Design tab, click the Theme Effects command. A drop-down menu will appear.
- Hover the mouse over the different sets of theme effects to see a live preview. Changing the Theme Effects.
- Select the set of theme effects you want.
What are the four main paragraph alignment choices in PowerPoint?
Alignment choices include left, center, right, and justified. Text is an important element in your PowerPoint slides, and most of the time, text alignment is taken care by the defaults set in your presentation template.