What are four famous landmarks in France?
Famous sites and landmarks in France
- Louvre Museum. Let’s kick off this list of French landmarks with the most visited museum in the world: The Louvre in Paris.
- Palace of Versailles.
- Eiffel Tower.
- Mont-Saint-Michel Abbey.
- Loire Valley Castles.
- Arc de Triomphe.
- 8. Provence Lavender Fields.
What are three major landmarks located in France?
30 Famous French Landmarks
- Sacré-Cœur, Paris.
- Jardin du Luxembourg, Paris.
- Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Paris, Paris.
- Centre Pompidou, Paris.
- Place de la Concorde, Paris.
- Jardin des Tuileries, Paris.
- Arc de Triomphe, Paris.
- Eiffel Tower, Paris.
What are 5 famous monuments in France?
Top sites: the most visited historic monuments in France
- Notre Dame Cathedral, Paris (free)
- Sacré Coeur basilica, Montmartre, Paris (free)
- Gardens of the château de Versailles, near Paris (free)
- The Louvre, Paris.
- The Eiffel Tower, Paris.
- The Georges Pompidou centre and museum of art, Paris.
What are three famous landmarks found in Paris?
Paris would not be Paris without its celebrated monuments: the Eiffel Tower, the Arc de triomphe, Notre-Dame and the Sacré-Cœur. All these monuments recount the history of a 2,000-year-old capital. And every evening, a special kind of magic takes hold of the city when these majestic architectural sites are illuminated.
What is the famous food in France?
Top 5 foods in France
- Cassoulet. One particular dish that gained popularity in southern France is Cassoulet.
- Oeufs en meurette. If you ever find yourself in Burgundy mid-morning then stop off for brunch and try this French version of poached eggs.
- Religieuse au chocolat.
- Baguette au fromage.