How do you set up a tea station at home?
5 steps to create a coffee & tea station at home:
- Transfer all varieties of coffee and tea into permanent containers like mason jars, tins, baskets or other containers.
- Store all spoons, strainers, diffusers, stir sticks, etc.
- Stack or hang coffee and tea cups with or near the supply station.
Where do you put a coffee station?
Place your coffee maker of choice on a low shelf or countertop, making sure coffee beans, mugs, and other necessities are easily within reach. Take advantage of behind-the-door storage to free up more shelf space inside the pantry for coffee-making ingredients.
What should be included in a coffee station?
What items should be included in a coffee station?
- Coffee machines. Whether your preference is pot, pour over, press, or single serve, you’ll need a way to make your brew.
- Coffee and functional storage for your coffee.
- Mug rack.
- Sweeteners and creamer pitcher.
- Spoons or stirrers.
What do I need for a tea station?
So what do you need in your coffee tea station?
- Mugs or cups and saucers.
- Coffee, K-cups, tea bags…even cocoa and cider!
- Fixins’ to include sugar (a few types to choose from are nice, I also like offering sugar cubes just for fun), honey (I like the sticks or the bear) and creamers.
- Flavored syrups are nice, too.
Can you put a coffee bar in a living room?
It would be wise to place a coffee bar in your dining room, entertainment room, or home office, too! Even living rooms can look great with a customized design for a bar to be hidden behind closed doors.
How big does a coffee bar need to be?
You will need a minimum of about 2 feet wide and 16 inches deep. Of course, it could be as large as you like! Consider the distance from the kitchen and whether or not there is a cozy place to sit near the coffee bar once you’ve got your hot drink in hand.
How high should a coffee bar be?
While café height is used as a synonym for both other heights at times, our research has shown that the most commonly preferred definition for café height, is that it is 34” to 39” in surface height, or identical to counter height tables.
What is a coffee station?
A coffee station puts all of your coffee making supplies in one convenient area. If elegantly designed, it can make your kitchen feel like a professional café within the comforts of home.