What is the most popular slush flavor at Sonic?
Cherry Limeade slush
1. The Cherry Limeade slush reigns supreme. Of course, there’s one flavor that will always reign supreme at Sonic, and that’s the cherry limeade. It’s a classic for a reason.
Can you mix Sonic slush flavors?
You can order every flavor of Sonic Slushes mixed together If you can’t decide what Slush flavor you want, mix a couple of them up.
What is the best drink from Sonic?
If you’re looking to skip straight to the best of the best refreshments at Sonic, here they are.
- Pineapple Real Fruit.
- Frozen Classic Limeade.
- Frozen Peach Tea. via Business Wire.
- Ocean Water (Blue Coconut) via Business – Insider.
- Cherry Slush. via Buffalo News.
- Cherry Limeade. via Delish.
What is the best slush flavor?
A definitive ranking of the 10 best Slurpee Flavors
- Pina Colada. Aesthetically pleasing to the eye, great for layering, and neither too sweet nor too bland, Pina Colada is the pinnacle of Slurpees.
- Blue Raspberry/Wild Cherry.
- Kiwi Strawberry.
- Hawaiian Punch.
What is a purple O at Sonic?
“The Purple O is a drink that I guess is on the secret menu because I’ve been to Sonics where they don’t make it or know what it is,” sophomore Ben Meaders said. “It’s a mix of Sprite, Mountain Berry Powerade, lemonade, cranberry, and sometimes vanilla.
What is the most popular ICEE?
1. Coke. If Wild Cherry is the staple of 7-Eleven Slurpee flavors, Coke is the classic.
What is a slap yo mama slush?
It consist of powerade,lemonade and raspberry… p.s. and no you won’t get a discount for slapping your mother before ordering. It consist of powerade,lemonade and raspberry… p.s. and no you won’t get a discount for slapping your mother before ordering. “