How do I find my Google Drive on my iPhone?
Open the “Files” app from the home screen of your iPhone and iPad. Under the Browse menu of the Files app, tap on “Google Drive” as shown in the screenshot below. Here, you’ll be able to view all the folders that are stored on Google’s cloud storage platform.
How do I open Google Drive links directly in Google Drive app iOS?
To open a Google drive link in the Google drive app, just prefix the sharing url with the url scheme. For example, if I have a url to a Google doc (e.g. http://link_to_google_doc ), I can have this automatically open in the Google drive app by prefixing with the url scheme ( googledrive://http://link_to_google_doc ).
How do I add a Google Drive link to iPhone?
Upload & view files
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Google Drive app.
- Tap Add .
- Tap Upload.
- Find and tap the files you want to upload. To upload photos or videos, tap the photos and videos you want and tap Upload.
How do you transfer files from Google Drive to iPhone?
Send a Google Drive attachment
- Make sure you’ve downloaded the Gmail app.
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Gmail app .
- In the bottom right, tap Compose .
- Tap Attach .
- In the “Drive” section, tap the file you want to send.
- Tap Send .
How do I transfer files from Google Drive to iPhone?
How to download photos and videos from Google Drive to iPhone:
- Open the Google Drive app on your iPhone.
- Tap the menu icon next to the photo or video you wish to download.
- Tap “Send a Copy”
- Tap “Save Image” or “Save Video”.
- The file will be added your iPhone Photos app.
How do I find my Google Drive on my phone?
On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Drive app. At the top, tap Search Drive. Type a word or phrase in the search box.
Where are my saved items on my iPhone?
You’ll find the Files app on the second home screen, by default.
- Tap the Files icon to open the app.
- On the Browse screen:
- Once in a source, you may tap files to open or preview them, and you may tap folders to open them and view their contents.