Do you need a credit card to open an iTunes account?
The short answer is no. Apple does not require credit card information to create an Apple ID. Free content can be downloaded without a billing method. Check here for complete instructions on how to open an Apple ID account with no credit card.
Can you use a credit card on iTunes?
For most of the items in the iTunes store you need pay some money. You can pay with a credit card or with a prepaid iTunes Card. If you ‘buy’ a free item for creating an Apple ID you can choose the option none for the payment method. Afterwards you can still choose a credit card for the payment method.
How can I use Apple music without a credit card?
When you first sign up for Apple Music, you can choose only one of these payment methods:
- Credit card.
- Debit card.
- Mobile phone billing (through supported carriers)
- Mobile phone service provider bundling (through supported carriers)
- iTunes and Apple Music Gift Cards.
How do I use a iTunes gift card without a credit card?
Answer: A: You cannot use a gift card without creating an account. But you can create an account without needing a credit card. Go to the main iTunes Store page, click the Redeem link on the right side, and enter in the code from the card when requested.
How do I use iTunes balance instead of credit card?
Question: Q: How do I get charges to the itunes card instead of my credit card???????????
- Tap iTunes Store, App Store, or iBooks Store on your device.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Featured section and tap Redeem.
- Tap “You can also enter your code manually.”
- Type your gift or content code and tap Redeem.
How do I get free Apple Music without a credit card?
How To Get Apple Music Free Trial
- Access the Apple Music website.
- Scroll down until you reach the Start Your Free Trial section.
- Pick the plan you want.
- Click on the Try it for free button below the price.
- Select Try It Free at the bottom banner.
- Click on Sign Up With a New Apple ID.
- Hit the Continue button.