How do you beat a player with a skill in FIFA 14?
FIFA 14 Skills Moves, Tricks, Combos and Dribbling
- Ball Juggle. While standing, hold L2/LB and tap R1/RT.
- Body Feint Right. Flick the right stick towards the right.
- Body Feint Left. Flick the right stick towards the left.
- Ball Roll Right.
- Ball Roll Left.
- Step over Right.
- Step over Left.
- Reverse Step over Right.
How do you win a game in FIFA 14?
Here are some tips on winning in FIFA 14 for you:
- Your Best Starting 11. You need to have your best and high-ranked available players on the field.
- Dynamic Style. Play dynamically.
- Dribbling, Passing and Sprinting.
- Improve Your Defending Skills.
- Learn from Professionals.
- Know the Basics.
How many stars do you need to perform a trick in FIFA 14?
In order to perform a skill move, there are a few things you’ll need to know. One, every player in FIFA has a skill move rating, from 1-5 stars. For an example, a player with a four star skill rating will be able to perform all tricks, other than the five star skill moves.
How do you do reverse step over in FIFA 14?
Perform a reverse step-over by flicking the RS left or right then up. As soon as the step-over starts, move the LS in the opposite direction that you started. Timing – when your player starts performing the step-over, move the LS diagonally up and in the direction you first moved the RS in.
What are all the Cheat Codes for FIFA 14?
Bird Walk: Hold L2, then tap Right Analog-stick Left (2). Bottom Dance: Hold L1 and press Square (2). Brick Fall: Hold L2, then hold Right Analog-stick Left. Chest Slide: Hold L1 and tap Right Analog-stick Down, Right Analog-stick Up.
Can you do Fancy Passes on FIFA 14?
There’s also the ability to do fancy passes in FIFA 14. In order to perform them, you must be holding RB on Xbox or R1 on PS3 when pressing the pass button.