What is the cost of interior design in Kolkata?
An 800 sqft 2 bedroom house flat interior decorators cost in Kolkata can you from Rs 5 lakh to Rs 6 lakh. For false ceiling and lights, you have to cost Rs 220 per square foot. You have to cost 35 to 40 thousand rupees for bed furniture.
Who is the best interior designer in Kolkata?
Interior Designers Kolkata
- P. Prakriti Interior. 3.7. 120 Ratings.
- D. Tripps. 4.0. 86 Ratings.
- Pearl Play. 3.8. 82 Ratings. Canal West Road Beadon Street.
- Art N Tech. 3.5. 2 Ratings. Kanango Park Garia.
- Unique Creation. 4.7. 29 Ratings.
- Aks Interior. 4.8. 9 Ratings.
- My Spiti. 4.3. 30 Ratings.
- Tibrewal’s Interio. 4.9. 43 Ratings.
How much do interior designers charge?
The average cost to hire an interior designer is between $50 and $200 per hour, in addition to the cost of furniture and accessories, which is marked-up based on their fee structure. Most spend $1,893 to $11,180, or $5 to $12 per square foot for consultation, design work, management, and furnishings.
How do I find a good interior designer?
Selecting an Interior Designer for Your Project
- Consult magazines such as Southern Living or Metropolitan Home, or websites such as Houzz, Pinterest or ElleDecor.
- Visit model homes or designer home shows in your area.
- Peruse the portfolios of your builder and architect and ask them for interior designer referrals.
How much do interior designers charge per square foot?
Most designers charge between $10 and $17 per square foot, with $12 being the average. This means that designing a 100 sq. ft. room costs about $1,200.
Is interior designing a good career?
India needs more than 1 lakh Interior Designers now. With all these developments, interior designing is emerging as a booming career option for people with a creative bent of mind. Currently, in India, more than 1 lakh interior designers are required, including designers who take projects as freelance designers.
How do I Shortlist an interior designer?
5 time-saving tips to make your search for an interior designer more productive
- #1: Don’t start too early.
- #2: Look through their portfolio.
- #3: Have a rough idea of what you want.
- #4: Brief the interior designer before your visit.
- #5: Hit up multiple interior designers in a single day.